At inzpire.me ("inzpire.me", "we", "our" and "us") we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
By using the Website and/or services, you are consenting to the transfer of data, including personal information, from your country to a country that has less stringent laws, and the processing of your personal information in conformance with this policy.
What is Personal Information?
What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we may collect in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services (including through your initial registration for an account and the subsequent administration of that account) may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number);
- Social media profile information (such as username and other profile data);
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card number and expiration date);
- Demographic information (such as gender, age and occupation) and information about individual preferences; and
- Any other information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you or a third party in connection with the Services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with personalized Services and a personalized experience on our Website and interactive communication;
- Provide you with timely and reliable Services;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those Services and the Website;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those Services and the Website;
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- Bill you for our Services; and
- Collect outstanding debts.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others.
inzpire.me reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.
inzpire.me also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of inzpire.me or of any of the business or assets or shares of inzpire.me or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
Knowledge and Consent
inzpire.me collects personal information about you, from you, or from third parties you authorize us to collect such information from, only when you voluntarily provide it or authorize us to collect it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is expressed or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
Use or Disclosure for Marketing Purposes*
If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use (but will not disclose) your personal information to promote and market additional goods, services and special offers from us, our affiliates and/or our business associates including by means of direct marketing. We may also disclose your name and mailing address to these affiliates and/or third party business associates so that they can send you promotional materials directly.
You can choose not to allow us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes by indicating your preference on the user settings page or by contacting us as outlined below (see "Contacting Us").
Use of Third Party Vendors and Links to Third Party Sites
We use third party vendors such as, but not limited to, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Facebook, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Intercom, Appcues, and Inspectlet, for advertising, analytics and enhanced user experience of the Website.
Use of Facebook-based Data
When you sign into the Website with Facebook, we uniquely identify you by the email that is provided by your Facebook Account, which is granted to us when you accept our request to connect your Facebook Account. After you accept our request to connect your Facebook, we store the following list of data:
- The ID of the Facebook Account you are connecting;
- The Email of the Facebook Account you are connecting;
- The Full Name, as specified, on the Facebook Account you are connecting; and
- The Profile Picture, as specified, on the Facebook Account you are connecting.
When connecting your Facebook channel to the Website, you will be asked to grant us permissions before we make the connection. After granting us permissions, we will be able to access some data, which is listed below.
With Facebook API Services, we access the following:
- List of pages that you have access to, to pick the Facebook Page you want to connect to inzpire.me and verify you manage it;
- The number of followers on your selected Facebook Page, to display on your inzpire.me profile; and
- The number of likes and comments, to calculate an engagement rate to display on your inzpire.me profile.
We do not post anything to your Facebook Page and we do not store any of your private Facebook information.
You have the right to revoke our access to this data by disconnecting your Facebook Page from inzpire.me or using your Facebook Settings Page, which is located here.
inzpire.me only stores the data fetched from Facebook for as long as necessary to provide our services. You may request the deletion of that data by contacting us at: email@example.com.
When connecting your Instagram channel to the Website, you will be asked to grant us permissions before we make the connection. After granting us permissions, we will be able to access some data, which is listed below.
With Facebook API Services, we access the following:
- The ID and profile name of the Instagram Account you are connecting, to identify your account and verify you manage it;
- Post and story insights, such as likes, comments, impressions, and reach, which are displayed on your inzpire.me profile and used to calculate metrics such as engagement on reach rate and average performance;
- Media, such as posts and stories, which is shared on your inzpire.me profile; and
- User insights, such as audience demographics and audience reached in 28 days, which are shared on your inzpire.me profile.
We do not post anything to your Instagram Account and we do not store any of your private Instagram information.
You have the right to revoke our access to this data by disconnecting your Instagram Account from inzpire.me or using your Facebook Settings Page, which is located here.
inzpire.me only stores the data fetched from Instagram for as long as necessary to provide our services. You may request the deletion of that data by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Google-based Data
When you sign into the Website with Google, we uniquely identify you by the email that is provided by your Google Account, which is granted to us when you accept our request to connect your Google Account. After you accept our request to connect your Google Account, we store the following list of data:
- The ID of the Google Account you are connecting;
- The Email of the Google Account you are connecting;
- The Full Name, as specified, on the Google Account you are connecting; and
- The Profile Picture, as specified, on the Google Account you are connecting.
After the data is granted and stored, you will be registered on our service. When you sign into the Website with the same Google Account at a later time, we match the ID of your Google Account to our database records to identify you as the same user, and we log you into your existing account on the Website.
We do not display your Google email publicly.
- Your recent videos;
- The View Count on your recent videos;
- The Subscriber Count on your YouTube channel; and
- The URL to your YouTube channel.
We display the URL to your YouTube channel and the View Count on your recent videos to other users who visit the Website.
We do not post anything to your YouTube channel and we do not store any of your private YouTube information.
You have the right to revoke our access to this data by disconnecting your Youtube channel from inzpire.me or using your Google Security Settings Page, which is located here.
Your website blog:
When connecting your Google Analytics account to the Website, you will be asked to grant us permissions before we make the connection. After granting us permissions, we will be able to access some data, which is listed below.
With Google Analytics API, we access the following:
- A list of your Google Analytics properties, accounts, and views. If you have multiple websites on your Google Analytics account, you can select which account you want to view on the Website; and
- The URL to your website blog that the selected Google Analytics account tracks. By doing this, we can verify that you are the owner or related to the owner of the website you have selected to view.
We show the URL to your website blog and the number of users who visited your website recently to other users who visit the Website.
We do not modify any of your Google Analytics data or your website content.
How We Use “Cookies”
When you visit our Website, we place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser directory of your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a Website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any Website other than the one that set up the cookies. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies. If you choose to modify your browser in this manner, some pages of this Website may not function properly.
Added to that, we deploy first-party cookies (such i.e. Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (i.e. Facebook cookies) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
inzpire.me makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to such personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives.
All communication with the site is protected by SSL encryption. All transactions are processed through a PCI-DSS compliant gateway provider (Mangopay) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information
inzpire.me retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Correcting or Updating Your Information